#SocialSaturday is the big event in the annual calendar for UK Social Enterprises and We Make Bristol will be celebrating in style this year on Saturday 13 October.
Local MP, Darren Jones, will be showing his support for the work that we do for Bristol’s creative community by visiting the shop at 9:30 and if you want to feast you eyes on even more than the shop has to offer you can go along to the special We Make Bristol pop up market between 11am and 3pm at the local Methodist Church on Westbury Hill
As with all things We Make Bristol the market will be full of unique, good quality and affordable items made by some of Bristol’s most talented artists, designers and creatives.
If you are feeling creative yourself you can also take part in one of our candle making or fused glass workshops too!
Show your support for UK Social Enterprises and join us to celebrate the work that We Make Bristol does for Bristol’s independent artists, designers and creatives
It’s giveaway time again!
From 16 April to 30 April 2018 every customer can enter to win one of 26 prizes.
When you make a purchase we will take your details and give you a raffle ticket. One of these fabulous prizes could be yours!
- Mirror Tile by 58 Pieces
- Mounted Photograph by Citiviews
- Barn Owl Felting Kit by Curious Beasties
- Moo-dee Mug by Donna Parrott
- Wonder Woman Hair Bobbles by Evibee Hair Bows
- Copper Candlestick Holder by Fiery Productions
- Heart Pin Dish by Glazed Over Glass Designs
- Silver Studs by Helen Rowe
- Beeswax Wrap by Hives & Herbals
- Unicorn Hair Clip by Julie Ahn
- Bunting by Little Sew Jo
- Tea Towel by Melanie Wichkam
- Perpetual Calendar by Molly Lemon
- Trio Selection by The Orgasmic Jam Company
- Mini House Portrait by Paper Heart Productions
- Keyring by Pens by Raymond
- Eco Silver Stud Earrings by Rachel Shrieves
- iPad / Kindle stand by Raspberry Diva
- Print Kit by Smallprint
- Wooden Drawer Box by Steve’s Workshop Wonders
- Butterfly Earrings by Sue Rees
- Wine Glass Holder by TM Woodworking
- Butterfly Bunting by Val Hall
- Ceramic Earrings by Wendy Calder
- Purple Drop Earrings by Wendy Norton
- Hand Cream Duo by Wild Grove
Winners will be drawn at random on 1 May 2018
Good luck everyone!
How time flies! On Friday 20 October we will have been open for exactly 1 whole year!
It’s been an incredible year for me and to celebrate we are doing a BIG giveaway
We are giving away 36 fabulous prizes to 36 very lucky winners.
To enter is simple:-
- Like our Facebook page Here
- Sign up to our newsletter. If you are on a computer it’s just over there on the right hand side of your screen. If you are using a mobile scroll down and it’s at the bottom of this page. (We promise we won’t send you loads and loads of boring stuff. If we do bore you however you can simply unsubscribe at any time!)
Once you’ve liked our Facebook page and signed up to our newsletter we will email you a unique number. Winners will then be drawn at random on Friday 20 October at 7pm. All prizes must be collected in person from We Make Bristol, 16 Canford Lane, Bristol BS9 3DH
Our truly fabulous array of prizes are as follows:-
- A Hero Print by Haveago Crafter
- Jewellery by Wendy Calder
- 4 Greeting cards by Sunshine for Breakfast
- Felt Garland by Spud and Bumble
- Earrings by Wendy Norton
- Necklace by Little Red Apple
- Indian Bunting by Valerie Hall
- Brooch by Debbie Bird
- T-shirt by JulieAhn
- Mug and Coaster by Citiviews
- Glass Hanging by Glazed Over Glass
- Earrings by Traci Carr
- Candle Making Kit by Hives and Herbals
- Brooch by Karve
- Soap by Wild Grove
- Tablet Beanbag by Raspberry Diva Designs
- Personalised Map Frame by Cardsbyniki
- Earrings Rachel Shreives
- Zombie Activity Book by Dixon Does Doodles
- Embroidered Pouch by Dolly What Not
- Earrings by Helen Rowe
- Mug and Coaster Set by Robert Antell
- Bunny by Donna Parrot
- Brooch by Pear Tree Arts
- Framed Print by Georgie Webster
- Inkless Print Kit by Smallprint
- Suspension Bridge Print by Fiona Clabon
- Perfume Pen by Pens by Raymond
- Mounted Print by Carolyn Eaton
- Pebble Picture by Crafty Hart
- Tea Towel by Melanie Wickham
- Christmas Card Pack by Missycards
- Earrings by Jane Wills
- Pearl Pendant by Bethan Riley
- Coasters by Safa Aslam
- Cushion by Little Sew Jo
Thank you making my first year such a great one!
We are delighted that We Make Bristol has again been invited to appear at this years’ Ale & Arty Festival on 30 September.
Hosted by St Peter’s Church, Henleaze this is a great community event, providing lots of fun for all ages while raising funds for a variety of charities
Founder of We Make Bristol, Amanda George, appeared on Made in Bristol TV’s evening magazine programme ‘The Crunch’